VOC is proud to announce renewed federal funding of our Services To Enable Positive Solutions (STEPS) program through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program.
We are partnered with some of the best agencies in the greater Rochester area to deliver a wide variety of services to you- without ever leaving the Veterans Outreach Center. A case manager will help you create an Individual Development Plan in which you can request assistance from any of the following on-site partners:
- Housing rent or utilities Limited & Time Durational Temporary Financial Assistance
- Assistance with developing a plan to sustain permanent housing stability
- Housing search and placement assistance through The Housing Council of Rochester
- Free legal assistance from Monroe County Legal Assistance Center (MCLAC)
- Veteran-to Veteran mentoring through Compeer CORPS
- Financial Counseling and Coaching Services Financial Counseling