Education Counseling Services
In cooperation with regional colleges, VOC can assist with applying for Veteran and Military service related education benefits as well as State and Federal financial aid. Assistance in applying for benefits and entering school are provided for Service Members, veterans and their families.
Did you know that many veterans, service members are eligible for more than one education benefit program? These include:
- Montgomery GI Bill (CH 30 )
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (CH 33) as well as transfer of entitlement assistance for family members
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance (CH 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill for the Selected Reserve (CH 1606)
- New York Army National Guard, Army Guard, New York Air National Guard and Naval Militia RIRP program
- New York State Veteran Tuition Assistance Award
With so many different programs and Federal and State education benefits, we can assist you in helping you plan and package your benefits to get the most out of what you’ve earned.
Call our NYServes Call and Coordination Center today to be put in contact with a specialist to discuss Education Benefits today!