VOC is proud to announce renewed federal funding of our Supportive Services for Veterans Families (SSVF) Program through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program.
We are partnered with some of the best agencies in the greater Rochester area to deliver a wide variety of services to you- without ever leaving the Veterans Outreach Center. A case manager will help you create an Individual Development Plan in which you can request assistance from any of the following on-site partners:
- Housing rent or utilities Limited & Time Durational Temporary Financial Assistance
- Assistance with developing a plan to sustain permanent housing stability
- Housing search and placement assistance
- Free legal assistance from Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc. (LawNY)
- Veteran-to Veteran mentoring through our Battle Buddy Program
- Financial Counseling and Coaching Services
Housing Resource Handbook
Looking for an apartment or rental property? Our Housing Specialists have put together their best tips and guidance on how to make your search SUCCESSFUL.