In-Kind Donation Guidelines
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Food Pantry (non-perishable) Requests - View list
(Please check expiration dates)
- Personal Care Items
- New undergarments and lightweight socks
- Women’s hygiene products
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Travel size deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, wipes
- Cold Weather Wear
- Gently used coats
Gently used boots
New hats, gloves, scarves, heavy socks
Hand and feet warmers
- Male and Female Business Attire for our Quartermaster’s Club
(For the health and safety of our staff, clients, and volunteers we do ask that items are new or gently used and clean.)
- Slacks or skirts
- Button down collared shirts or blouses
- Sport jackets
- Dress coats
- Ties, belts and dress shoes
- Small increment gift cards to local restaurants (such as Dunkin Donuts, Tim Horton’s McDonalds, Burger King, etc.), gas stations, convenience and grocery stores
New sheets, pillows, blankets
New backpacks or drawstring bags
New water bottles
New children’s books
New children’s activity books and supplies
Supplies from Amazon Wish List- View list
ITEMS OUR PARTNERS ACCEPT:
- Casual Clothing
- Household Items & Furniture
- Patriot Guard Riders: Visit their website to register a pick up.
- First Asbury Church: Visit their website to see their "Most Wanted List" (No furniture).
- Saints Place: 585-385-686
- Medical Supplies (canes, walkers, motorized scooters or wheelchairs, hospital beds, shower chairs, etc.)
We DO NOT ACCEPT the following items:
- Televisions and computer monitors with a large tube in the back
- Exercise Equipment
- Used printers
- Routers, switches, cables, keyboards, or computer mice
- Used mattresses or pillows
- Used bedding of any kind
- Used undergarments or socks
Where should I deliver my donations?
Our main entrance: 447 South Ave
(corner of South Ave and Comfort St)
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to pick up donations.
When are donations accepted?
*See website header for office closure information.
Need to set up a different time?
Please call for an appointment: 585-295-7851.
Are my donations tax-deductible?
Contact your accountant or tax preparation specialist. VOC will provide you with an in-kind donation form to fill out. Valuation of all in-kind donations is, by law, the responsibility of the donor. VOC can only acknowledge receipt of your donations, not estimate its market value.
Have other questions?
Contact our team at 585-295-7851.